Telephone Systems - 3CX
Move to 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard Windows-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX whilst providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls and web meetings in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines.
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System:
- Software based: Easy to install & manage.
- Inexpensive to buy and expand.
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients.
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware.
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients.
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC.
- Better customer service with advanced call queues.
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software.
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks.
- Click 2 Call from your website.
Boost Productivity and Customer Service with 3CX Phone System Pro!
3CX Phone System Pro adds advanced call center features, Exchange / LDAP integration, Salesforce & Dynamics CRM support, cross office presence and better reporting than the standard edition of 3CX Phone System.
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In feature.
- Massively increase your employee’s productivity by providing advanced call features such as real-time call statistics, wallboards, SLA alerts, a selection of queues and more!
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange 2012 Server's Unified Messaging with 3CX Phone System for its voicemail and IVR.
- Integrate your Microsoft Exchange 2012 phone book.
- View remote 3CX installs and see the presence of your colleagues in other office from around the world.
3CX WebMeeting – Web Conferencing Made Easy
3CX’s easy to use video conferencing solution, 3CX WebMeeting, will enable businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. Web conferences can easily be launched through the 3CXPhone client with a few mouse-clicks. 3CX WebMeeting can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency
3CX WebMeeting harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
- One-Click Conference.
- Interoperability with VoIP and video.
- Bandwidth Management and Control.
3CX Phone System Hotel
3CX Phone System Hotel turns a 3CX Phone System into a full featured Hotel PBX. Key benefits include:
- Halve phone bills by using VoIP for outbound calls.
- Re-use your analog phones in your hotel rooms.
- Display guest name on reception, room service, management phones.
- Provides wake up calls, check-in / checkout, Do Not Disturb.
- Maid status allows housekeeping to set room status via phone.
- Print log of calls made during Guest’s stay.
- Integrates with many Property Management Systems via several interfaces.
Telephone Systems - Avaya